At Dogs of Australia, we take copyright and image credits serious. If you would like us to remove your image from our website, please contact us and we’ll get on top of it in no time!
How we provide image credits
We credit the original source through captions below the image or by embedding directly from an external source (such as Instagram). Sometimes this is not possible, for example in some banners and hero images. We’ll outline these below.
- Natural Dog Food & Treats – Image Source: Adobe Stock
- How to keep your dog entertained during a Pandemic – Image Source: Adobe Stock
- Fashionable Leashes for your Dog – Image Source: Herzog
- All product images throughout our website are sublicensed for advertising purposes from the respective business who is the original owner.
- Hero Image – Image Source: Camilio Fierro on Unsplash
- Sydney Image – Image Source: Kewal on Unsplash
- Adelaide Image – Image Source: Aleksandr Ljamin on Unsplash
- Melbourne Image – Image Source: Kon Karampelas on Unsplash
- Brisbane Image – Image Source: Alice Duffield on Unsplash
- Perth Image – Image Source: Amanda Klamrowski on Unsplash
- Instagram Feed: Embedded Live Feed of the #DogsOfAustralia Hashtag – you can click on the image and you’ll be directed to the original image source.
Report a Bug
- Hero Image – Image Source: Lawrence Hookham on Unsplash
- Hero Image – Image Source: Alice Dote on Unsplash