A tactical dog harness is designed to be highly functional, adjustable, and durable. They’re a requirement for many working and service dogs, as well as companion dogs who enjoy many outdoor adventures with their owners.
Are tactical harnesses good for dogs?
Yes, a high-quality tactical harness can be good for both working dogs as well as dogs who enjoy going on outdoor adventures with their owners.
Not all dogs like them, and certainly not all types of dogs need them, but when a tactical harness is used correctly, it can help you prevent injury while training or guiding your dog.
They’re designed to be highly functional and adjustable, unlike regular harnesses which don’t need to tick as many boxes.
Rabbitgoo Large Tactical Dog Harness With Handle
An important feature of tactical dog harnesses is the handle on the back, which helps in handling your dog in complex situations
- Professional working dog vest for service, police or military dogs, but also a good fit for all outdoor companion dogs
- Available in medium, large, and x-large
- Lots of space to attach patches
- Military-standard material: Heavy duty vest with sturdy stitching for extra durability
- Two metal shoulder buckles that can bear great pulling force, ensuring the dog is safely harnessed when needed
- Matching tactical bungee leash available from the same brand
- 4.5 star rating from 7,000+ reviews
- From $49.99 on Amazon
Black Tactical Dog Harness
Image by Excellent Elite
- Made from high-quality and durable nylon material
- Safe and comfortable with soft cushion to protect the dog’s skin
- Fully adjustable with 2 adjustment straps and 2 quick snap buckles
- Perfect for daily walking, running, hiking, training, hunting, outdoor adventures and more
- Sturdy, easy-grab handle
- From $38.59 on Amazon
Tactical Bungee Dog Leash
- Available in 5 different colours
- Durable and light-weight
- Soft, padded control handle
- From $33.99 on Amazon