Disclosure: Dogs of Australia is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn an affiliate commission at no added cost to you. Learn more
When looking for dog jumpers for Staffies, the most important thing is to be mindful of your dog’s welfare.
A dog jumper can help keep our Staffies warm on cold days, but it’s not natural for our dogs to wear items of clothing, and we really shouldn’t make our pets feel uncomfortable.
The RSPCA points out that a lot of dog apparel is made of synthetic fibres, such as polyester, which can cause our dogs to heat up very quickly.
This can lead to overheating amongst other things, so be mindful when you dress up your dog.
Don’t do it if the weather is hot, for longer periods of time, or if your dog appears to be uncomfortable.
If in doubt, discuss your concerns with your local vet or qualified dog trainer, rather than researching generalised advise on the internet.
That said, if you’re looking for dog jumpers for Staffies because you know your Staffy will be comfortable wearing one on cold days, below are 5 great picks for Australians!
The Lumberjack Dog Jumpers For Staffies
- Handmade with love in Sydney from polar fleece
- Available in different sizes as well as custom sizes on request
Pink Dog Hoodie Jumper
- Designed in Australia to fit all breeds
- Extra cozy thick fleece for warmth
- Unique cut designed for extra comfort
- Harness hole to make walkies easy
Fall Plaid Green Staffy Sweater
- Made from soft and warm fleece
- Available in different sizes (different styles are available too!)
- Chic and classy